Monday, September 1, 2014




Our school year is off to a good start! This summer was filled with lots of preparations - not only for planning for Fusion, but also new classrooms. Let me restate that, new-to-us classrooms! Two of us Fusion teachers (Miss Wright and myself) moved into new classrooms. I went from the largest classroom in the building, equipped with a bathroom, sink, and lots of storage to a much smaller classroom with limited storage. (Yes, I had to downsize tremendously! We opened up a new preschool at our building, and it is only logical for preschool to have a bathroom.) Our third teacher is a first year teacher, so she too was starting fresh. Here is a pic of the front of my room. I have since put up burlap to cover the top of my 100s chart. We will post more pics of classrooms soon. 

As many of our colleagues all around, we are in the middle of conducting our beginning of the year assessments (determining where we are, SLOs, KRA, and STAR Testing). Although, these items seem tedious, they are SO valuable! Data drives our instruction! Without Data, we would just be blowing in the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment